- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Yoga Mindfulness and Postures Enhanced Pregnancy
Yoga may be considered as an integrated form of exercise in enhanced pregnancy, some scientists suggested
Yoga, the ancient technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement, and gesture..... has been best known for people in the Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
Pregnancy (gestation) is the period of time, from conception to delivery in which one or more offspring develop inside the mother's womb.
According to the West Medford, in women with infertility, yoga therapy not only exhibited a strong effect on clarity of the mind, maintain healthy body chemistry, but also provided patients the patience to undergo the rigors of infertility treatments.
Continuously, once patients feel better about themselves after attaining physical relaxation, yoga therapy can lead the patient to treat their body with more respect, inducing healthier lifestyle habits as well as increased sensitivity regarding symptoms and body processes.
According to the study of Vidyasagar College for Women, regular yoga practice in male showed a significant improvement in enhanced the reproductive health for a successful pregnancy, through reduced stress and anxiety, improved autonomic functions by triggering neurohormonal mechanisms by the suppression of sympathetic activity.
Dr. Sengupta P, the led author said, "several reports suggested regular yoga practice from childhood is beneficial for reproductive health" and "...... the effectiveness of yoga practice to have better reproductive health and to prevent infertility".
Truly, yoga intervention with meditation and relaxation connected and balanced the mind and body in bring back the presence of unexplained causes of infertility in the induction of stress by dealing them in positive ways.
These results not only reduce stress in the stimulated central nervous system in the induction of hormone imbalance through overproduction of stress hormones but also improved
* The hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis or HTPA axis), a complex set of direct influences and feedback interactions among three components with special function in control production of quality of sperm, including sperm count or motility.
* Prostate gland in production of semen with the function of protecting sperm and prolong their life after deposited in the acidic environment of the vagina.
* Restoration of the natural behavior of adult in their reductive years, such as sexual desire and production of offspring.
Furthermore, Yoga mindfulness in calming the central nervous system accompanied by yoga posture also enhanced blood circulation to the pelvic region, thus reducing the stress in induction erectile dysfunction.
These results not only reduced stress hormones in induction of hormone imbalance through overproduction of stress hormones, in restoring the natural behavior of women in their reproductive years, thus
* Promoting natural urge of offspring production through the production of testosterone in stimulated sexual desire
* Normalizing every stage of the menstrual cycle, including an increase in the luteinizing hormone (LH) level in the initiated mature follicle to burst and release of healthy egg in the ovulation phase
* Together with yoga postures and dealing the stress in profound way also improved blood flow to the pelvic region in optimized the chance of pregnancy.
Some researchers suggested that the postures may also help to release tight musculature andbreak down any scar tissue in the hip and pelvic region in both men and women.
The above simple illustrations were supported by the Immanuel Hospital Berlin, in the study of a case of 38-year-old woman with unknown causes of infertility, after unsuccessfully to get pregnant in 18 conventional fertility treatments in 5 different fertility centers and 3 different countries treated with Ayurvedic outpatient clinic.
According to the experiment, yoga combined with other techniques such as botanicals, dietary and lifestyle advice, manual therapy, and spiritual elements expressed a significant improvement in the state of fertility. and continuous treatment-induced pregnant and gave birth to a healthy boy in 2012.
Dr. Kessler C, the led author said, "Ayurveda may be a useful complementary option in the case of futile conventional treatment attempts in female infertility" and "Nevertheless, the evidence base for Ayurvedic interventions remains weak and requires well-designed clinical trials".
Taking all together, yoga therapy may be considered as an integrated form of exercise in improved the reproductive health of both gender for a successful pregnancy, including couple can not afford the high cost in conventionally various assisted reproductive technologies.
For More information of yoga lessons tailor to a complete well being for women, please visit: YOGA BURN
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You. How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Yoga: an adjunct to infertility treatment by Khalsa HK1.(PubMed)
(2) Male reproductive health and yoga by Sengupta P1, Chaudhuri P, Bhattacharya K.(PubMed)
(3) The Effect of a Complex Multi-modality Ayurvedic Treatment in a Case of Unknown Female Infertility by Kessler C1, Stapelfeldt E, Michalsen A, Kowalcek I, Kronpaß L, Dhruva A.(PubMed)
Posted by Chantel at 6:39 AM