- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Anacardic acids and Breast cancer
Anacardic acids are phenolic lipids, phytochemicals of the organic acid found abundantly in cashews, mangoes, etc.
Breast cancer (malignant breast neoplasm) is a cancer that starts in the tissues of the breast either from the inner lining of milk ducts (Ductal carcinoma) or the lobules (Lobular carcinoma) that supply the ducts with milk. there is also rare cases that breast cancer starts in other areas of the breast. In 2010, over 250,000 new cases of breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S. alone and the risk of getting invasive breast cancer during life time of a women is 1/8.
The health benefits
Dietary foods with Anacardic acid (AnAc; 2-hydroxy-6-alkylbenzoic acid) may be potential to reduce the risk of breast cancer as its AnAc 24:1(omega5) purified from geranium inhibits breast cancer cell proliferation, cell cycle progression, and apoptosis in an ER-dependent manner. Other in the study of Synthesis of benzamides related to anacardic acid, showed a exhibited activities similar to that of AA, In U937 cells, it induced cell-cycle arrest in the G1 phase, caused apoptosis in about 20 % of the cells and increased the acetylation levels of H3.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity complications and Weight Loss http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
(1) Anacardic acid inhibits estrogen receptor alpha-DNA binding and reduces target gene transcription and breast cancer cell proliferation by Schultz DJ, Wickramasinghe NS, Ivanova MM, Isaacs SM, Dougherty SM, Imbert-Fernandez Y, Cunningham AR, Chen C, Klinge CM.(PubMed)
(2) New anacardic acid-inspired benzamides: histone lysine acetyltransferase activators.
Souto JA, Benedetti R, Otto K, Miceli M, Alvarez R, Altucci L, de Lera AR.(PubMed)
Posted by Chantel at 5:40 AM