Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Delicious dishes for diabetes by Robin Ellis,
Published by Skyhorse publishing. Inc. You can view its website at www.skyhorsepublishing.com
Our English neighbor Julie Ide, herself an accomplished cook, put onto
Pao;a Gavin. This is based on recipe in her excellent Italian vegetarian
and it's very tasty.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 green savoy cabbage - quartered, cored and shredded
2 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp capers - chopped if large
250 g/ 8 oz. tinned tomatoes - put through a sieve
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. heat the oil in a large sauce pan and sweat the onion gently until opaque.
2. Add the cabbage and the water, and cook, covered for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Stir in the capers, tomatoes puree and the balsamic vinegar. Season
well and cook covered, until the cabbages are tender - about 30 minutes.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne