Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will love"
by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random house
Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Admittedly this salad is rather sophisticated for the average child's
lunch box, but we love it so much we decide to include it anyway.
1 can (19oz./540ml) chickpeas, drained, rinsed or 2 cups cooked chickpeas
1 can (19oz./540ml) black beans, drained and rinsed or 2 cups cooked black beans
1 can (14oz./398ml) artichoke hearts packed in water, drained, rinsed and diced
1 sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
2 cups chopped kale
15 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
8 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
In large bowl combine all ingredients.
Yield serves 6 to 8.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne