Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Delicious dishes for diabetes by Robin Ellis,
Published by Skyhorse publishing. Inc. You can view its website at www.skyhorsepublishing.com
Something to do with the stalks!
Stalks from 2 Kg or 2-1/2 bl Swiss chard - clean up and cut into bit size lenghts
salt and pepper
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese - grated
1. Heat oven over at 200 degree C /400 F/ Gas Mark 6
2. Soften the stalk with plenty of salt boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly
3. In a small oiled gratin dish, arrange a layer of stalks and sprinkle
with a tablespoon Parmesan over them, a little olive oil and season
lightly. Repeat this until all the stalk all in the dish. Sprinkle over
remaining cheese and a little more oil.
4. Cook in the uppermost part of the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Finish it off with a minutes under hot grill.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne