Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will love"
by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random house
Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
A good, fluffy mint green color salad- a disguise for vegetable.
Lime flavored gelatin 1 x 3 oz. 1 x 85 g
Boiling water 1 cup 225 ml
Salt 1/4 tsp. 225 ml
Granulated sugar 1 tbsp. 1 ml
Cold water 1/2 cup 125 ml
Salad dressing (or mayonnaise) 1/2 cup 125 ml
Grated cabbage 2 cup 500 ml
Grated carrot 1/2 cup 125 ml
chopped celery 1/2 cup 125 ml
Copped peeled cucumber 1/4 cup 50 ml
Grated onion ( or 1 tsp. , 5 ml, onion flakes) 1 tbsp. 15 ml
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl. Stir in salt and sugar. Add cold water.
Whisk or beat in salad dressing to combine. Chill until slightly thickened. Beat with rotary beater until fluffy.
Fold in cabbage, carrot, celery, cucumber and onion. Pour into mold or serving bowl. Chill. Serves 8
Note: Gelatin may be completely set then put in a blender to fluff
before adding vegetables. It will make it nice and airy but it won't
increase the volume as much when using a rotary beater.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne