Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will
love" by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random
house Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
5 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
1/2 cup Greek-style plain yogurt (above 3% milk fat)
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp honey (approximately)
-If using frozen berries, defrost them.
-In bowel of food processor, place strawberries until pureed.
-Strain strawberries through fine sieve to remove seeds. You should have approximately 1 1/4 cups strawberry Puree.
-Place strawberry puree back back in bowel of food processor and add
yogurt and milk. Process until combined. Add just enough honey to
sweeten fruit and process until combined. Pour into Popsicle and freeze
Yield: Approximately 8 to 10 Popsicle, depending on size of moulds
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne