Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to "Good Food to go- healthy lunch your kids will
love" by Brenda Bradshaw and Cheryl Mutch, M.D. published by Random
house Canada. You can view its website at randomhouse.ca
If your child has a milk allergy or is lactose intolerant, soy milk can be substituted in any of the following recipes
1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
1 1/2 cups of orange juice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Tip: When bananas begin to brown, put them in the freezer to be used for banking or smoothies.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne