Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Delicious dishes for diabetes by Robin Ellis,
Published by Skyhorse publishing. Inc. You can view its website at www.skyhorsepublishing.com
This is adapted from Valentina Harris's Italian Farmhouse book and is
wonderfully simple. The ingredients speak for its authenticity. Serve it
over wholewheat simple. Serve it over wholewheat or rye toast, stroked
with a bruise clove of garlic.
4 large bulbs of fennel- bruised bits removed, halved top to toe, then cut side down, each half finely sliced
3 clove of garlic- finely chopped
2 tbsp flat-leaved parsley- chopped
2 good tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1.2 litres/ 2pints/ 5 cups vegetable stock
1. Combine the fennel, garlic, parsley and oil in a large pan with a pinch of salt, and turn over in the oil.
2. Cook gently, turning to avoid burning , for about 1-8 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to the boil.
1. Simmer gently until the fennel is completely tender. Check for salt, and season generously with black pepper.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne