Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Fertility is a natural process to insure the survival of human species.
Through natural selection, we produce many offspring when the
reproductive system works at it's peak in the suitable environment with
plenty foods around. On the other hand, the reductive system may
completely shut down or work at it;s minimum state and we produce less
offspring, when the environment is hostile including less foods around,
war, epidemic, etc. But regardless any situation. most women are capable
to conceive sometimes before menopause.
The Effects of Mineral Calcium in fertility
1. Neutralizing stomach acid
Calcium is vital to helps the digestive
system in maintaining the right levels of stomach acid, thereby reducing
the risk of diarrhoea and increasing the system in absorbing vital
vitamins and minerals, resulting in lessening the risk of infertility
caused by nutrients deficiency.
2. Blood vessel expansion
also helps to stimulate the blood muscle to expanse, thereby, decreasing
the over working heart and lowering the high blood pressure and
increasing the blood flow to the body. including the abdominal organs.
also plays an important roles in insulin secretion from pancreas,
because this secretion cannot occur without the existence of calcium. If
calcium in the exterior fluid surrounding insulin secretion cells
namely, B (beta) cells in the islet of langerhans, is removed or the
calcium channels are blocked, insulin secretion is also blocked as well,
leading to insulin imbalance, causing irregular menstrual period in
women and lower sperm quality in men.
4. Transmitting information between nervous cells
also is vital for improving the functions of brain cell in transmitting
information between themselves and our body glands. Deficiency of
calcium may distort these function, thus increasing the nervous tension
and hormone imbalance, leading to over production of certain hormones
that decrease the chance of fertility
5. Healthy bone and muscle
pregnancy require a lot of energy as welling as strong bone and muscle
to carry the baby to full term, thereby, a woman with a healthy bone and
muscle is necessary to trigger the brain function in thinking of the
readiness of reproductive organs for fertilization.
II. Risks and side effects
1. High levels of calcium in the blood ( hypercalcemia ) may impair kidney function
2. High levels of calcium may reduce the absorption of essential minerals, including iron, zinc, magnesium, and phosphorus
3. It may interact with several types of medication
4. Deficiency of potassium may cause higher urinary calcium excretion from the kidney.
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne