Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The $5 takeout cookbook (Good, cheap food for when you want to eat in)
by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson, Margaret Kaeter, Belinda Hulin, and Jennifer
Malott Kotylo, published by Adam media, Avon, Massachusetts.
6 corn tortillas
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup spicy chicken(Chapter 2)
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Serve with fresh spinach and fruit compote(see below)
1. Soak the tortillas in 1/4 cup of the stock. Grated the cheese.
2. Combine the remaining chicken stock with sour cream.
3. Layer the ingredients in a casseroles as follow: single layer of
soaked tortillas, spicy chicken. sour cream mixture, cheese. Preheat
until all ingredients are used. sprinkle with paprika.
3. COVER AND REFRIGERATE AT LEAST 8 HOURS.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. when the oven is heated, bake the dish, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne