Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The $5 takeout cookbook (Good, cheap food for when you want to eat in)
by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson, Margaret Kaeter, Belinda Hulin, and Jennifer
Malott Kotylo, published by Adam media, Avon, Massachusetts.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 small oion
6 flour tortillas
3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
5 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom condensed soup
5 1/2 ounces cream of chicken condensed soup
1/2 cup sour cream.
1/4 cup canned chopped jalapeno pepper, drained (or 4 fresh jalapenos)
1/2 cup tomato salsa
Serve over a bed of lettuce with fresh Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut the chicken into 1 inch-cube. Peel the onion and grate using the
fine side of a vegetable grater. Tear tortillas in to eight.
3. Combine onion, cheese, soups, sour cream and jalapenos in a
medium-sized bowl. Make layers in a casserole dish using 1/3 lb the
floue tortallas, soup mixture, chicken, then salsa. Preheat twice, in
4. Cover and bake for 2 hours.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne