Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The $5 takeout cookbook (Good, cheap food for when you want to eat in)
by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson, Margaret Kaeter, Belinda Hulin, and Jennifer
Malott Kotylo, published by Adam media, Avon, Massachusetts.
Total cost: $1.51
3/4 cup seedless green grapes
3/4 cup fresh strawberries
1 medium orange
2 medium kiwis
1 medium peach
2 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1 1.2 tablespoons Triple Sec or Cointreau liqueur
1 1/2 tablespoon tequila
3/4 tablespoon lime juice
1. Cut the grape in half. Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut
the fruit in half. Peel the orange and slice into 1/4- inch rounds.
Peel the kiwis and slice into 1/4 inch rounds. Peel the peaches, remove
pits and cut into 1/4 thick slices.
in a small jar, combine sugar, liqueur, tequila, and lime juice. Cover
and shake until well mixed. Combine all fruit in a large serving bowl
and toss to mix. Add the dressing and toss the fruit until well covered.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne