Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The $5 takeout cookbook (Good, cheap food for when you want to eat in)
by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson, Margaret Kaeter, Belinda Hulin, and Jennifer
Malott Kotylo, published by Adam media, Avon, Massachusetts.
Yields 2 cups.
1/2 garlic clove
1 medium tomatoes
3/4 fresh jalapeno chili peppers
1/4 bunch fresh cilantro
1/4 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 ounces Italian salad dressing
1/4 fry chicken (about 1 1/2 pound)
1. peel and minced garlic. Cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces,
reserving the juice. Remove the stem and seeds from the chili peppers.
Remove the stems from the cilantro.
2. Combine all ingredients in a heavy pot. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 5 hours.
3. remove the meat from the broth and let cool. Remove and discard the
skin and bone, and shred the meat with forks or in a food processor.
Discard the broth.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne