Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The $5 takeout cookbook (Good, cheap food for when you want to eat in)
by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson, Margaret Kaeter, Belinda Hulin, and Jennifer
Malott Kotylo, published by Adam media, Avon, Massachusetts.
1 pound ground pork
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teas[poon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
1/3 cup vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon cayenne paper
1. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hand until all ingredients are well blended
2. Place in an airtight container. refrigerate for at least 2 days.
3. Form into patties for frying.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne