Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Hepatitis B
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/4 cups sweet potato
1/4 cup carrot
1 cup of low fat milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of hepatitis C has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Hepatitis B is a liver inflammatory disease caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). Some people infected by the virus without showing any symptoms and become the viral carrier. Others may experience chronic infection induced liver scaring, cirrhosis,,....
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Vitamin E Broccoli, Artichoke and and Brazil nut may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of hepatitis B.
Vitamin E, a fat soluble vitamin found abundantly in sweet potato may be an potential natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of Hepatitis B as serum of vitamin E is lower with patients with acute or chronic viral hepatitis(1). According to results of a randomized controlled pilot trial, vitamin E supplementation might be effective in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B, through increased the host immune response against the invasion of the virus(2).Dr. Fan XP and professors at the Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, intake of vitamin E supplement attenuated the progression of liver inflammation and promoted HBeAg seroconversion(4) in the patients with chronic hepatitis B(3).
Lower serum of vitamin D concentration found abundantly through sun exposure and intake of milk is also found to associate to patients with hepatitis B(5). According to the joint study led by the Sichuan University, increased levels of vitamin D in chronic hepatitis B (CHB) may be necessary for long term treatment of patients with hepatitis B.(6).
Vitamin A, a fat soluble vitamin found abundantly in tomato and carrot may also be used for prevention and treatment of Hepatitis B(7).
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Laiwu City, "vitamin A in serum maybe has certain relationship with maintaining effective protection level of anti - HBs antibody and measles IgG antibody"(7). In support to the effectiveness of vitamin A, the ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT01583972. study suggested, Connecting different aspects of immunological data in early infancy, including maintaining the right levels of vitamin A will help elucidate immune competence for protecting infection(8).
The effectiveness of Sweet Potato, Carrot and Low Fat Milk may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk treatment of Hepatitis B with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Hepatitis B due to weaken immune system,.environment factor.... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Hepatitis B should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Diminished plasma levels of vitamin E in patients with severe viral hepatitis by von Herbay A1, Stahl W, Niederau C, von Laar J, Strohmeyer G, Sies H.(PubMed)
(2) Vitamin E as treatment for chronic hepatitis B: results of a randomized controlled pilot trial by Andreone P1, Fiorino S, Cursaro C, Gramenzi A, Margotti M, Di Giammarino L, Biselli M, Miniero R, Gasbarrini G, Bernardi M.(PubMed)
(3) [Study on the relationship of serum vitamin E and liver pathological features in the patients with chronic hepatitis B].[Article in Chinese] by Fan XP1, Wang K, Wang GW, Fan YC.(PubMed)
(4) Vitamin E treatment for children with chronic hepatitis B: a randomized placebo controlled trial by Gerner P1, Posselt HG, Krahl A, Ballauff A, Innerhofer A, Binder C, Wenzl TG, Zense M, Hector A, Dockter G, Adam R, Neubert J, Classen M, van Gemmern R,Wirth S.(PubMed)
(5) Low vitamin D serum concentration is associated with high levels of hepatitis B virus replication in chronically infected patients by Farnik H1, Bojunga J, Berger A, Allwinn R, Waidmann O, Kronenberger B, Keppler OT, Zeuzem S, Sarrazin C, Lange CM.(PubMed)
(6) Sustained suppression of viral replication in improving vitamin D serum concentrations in patients with chronichepatitis B by Chen EQ1,2, Bai L1,2, Zhou TY1,2, Fe M1,2, Zhang DM1,2, Tang H1,2.(PubMed)
(7) The research for the relationship between nutritional status of vitamin A in infant's body and immunization effect of hepatitis B and measles vaccine by Ni S1, Wei L1, Liu Y1, Tang J1.(PubMed)
(8) The effect of newborn vitamin A supplementation on infant immune functions: trial design, interventions, and baseline data by Ahmad SM1, Raqib R2, Qadri F3, Stephensen CB4.(PubMed)