Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced severity of Menopausal Symptoms
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/4 cups broccoli or alfalfa sprout
1/4 cup flax seed
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of vasomotor symptoms is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Menopause is a condition in which a woman is in the transition stage of permanent cessation of the ovaries functions in egg production because of less production of estrogen and progesterone,signalling the end of the reproductive phrase a woman's life. In menopause, menstruation has become irregular and slowly stop overtime, but in some women, menstrual flow comes to a sudden halt.
Isoflavones found in legume processed alleviating vasomotor episodes, attenuating bone loss, and stimulating vaginal epithelial maturation,. according to the joint study lead by The Chiang Mai University(1).
Dr.Sobenin IA and researcher at the Russian Cardiology Research and Production Complex, said, "Phytoestrogens are often considered as a possible alternative to hormone replacement therapy, since they are believed to alleviate some symptoms of menopause, such as, therosclerosis and atherosclerosis-related diseases through multiple mechanisms"(2).
In Fact, Phytoestrogens can play an important role in symptoms of menopause including fatigue, insomnia, problems with concentrations and depression symptoms and on women organism during menopausal period(3).
Levels of serotonin found abundantly in flax seed, is associated to reduced risk, frequency and severity of vasomotor symptoms in menopausal women(4). According to the Massachusetts General Hospital, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor duloxetine significant improve dpression, vasomotor symptoms, sleep, anxiety, and pain after 8 weeks(5).
Dr. Joffe H and the research team at the joint study lead Harvard Medical School, low-dose oral estradiol and venlafaxine(serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor ) are effective treatments for VMS in women during midlife(6).
Another selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, escitalopram, also alleviated the frequency, severity, and bother of menopausal hot flashes in the study of 205 women (95 African American; 102 white; 8 other) between July 2009 and June 2010.(7).
The combination of Broccoli, and Flax seed smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of menopausal symptoms without inducing adverse effects. Menopausal women should drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Short-Term Isoflavone Intervention in the Treatment of Severe Vasomotor Symptoms after Surgical Menopause: A Case Report and Literature Review by Teekachunhatean S1, Mattawanon N2, Khunamornpong S3.(PubMed)
(2) Phytoestrogen-Rich Dietary Supplements in Anti-Atherosclerotic Therapy in Postmenopausal Women by Sobenin IA1, Myasoedova VA, Orekhov AN.(PubMed)
(3) [Phytoestrogens--whether can they be an alternative to hormone replacement therapy for women during menopause period?].[Article in Polish] by Dittfeld A, Koszowska A, Brończyk AP, Nowak J, Gwizdek K, Zubelewicz-Szkodzińska B.(PubMed)
(4) Methods for the design of vasomotor symptom trials: the menopausal strategies: finding lasting answers to symptoms and health network by Newton KM1, Carpenter JS, Guthrie KA, Anderson GL, Caan B, Cohen LS, Ensrud KE, Freeman EW, Joffe H, Sternfeld B, Reed SD,Sherman S, Sammel MD, Kroenke K, Larson JC, Lacroix AZ.(PubMed)
(5) Treatment of depression and menopause-related symptoms with the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor duloxetine. by Joffe H1, Soares CN, Petrillo LF, Viguera AC, Somley BL, Koch JK, Cohen LS.(PubMed)
(6) Low-dose estradiol and the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor venlafaxine forvasomotor symptoms: a randomized clinical trial by Joffe H1, Guthrie KA2, LaCroix AZ2, Reed SD3, Ensrud KE4, Manson JE5, Newton KM6, Freeman EW7, Anderson GL2, Larson JC2, Hunt J2,Shifren J8, Rexrode KM5, Caan B9, Sternfeld B9, Carpenter JS10, Cohen L8(PubMed)
(7) Efficacy of escitalopram for hot flashes in healthy menopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. by Freeman EW1, Guthrie KA, Caan B, Sternfeld B, Cohen LS, Joffe H, Carpenter JS, Anderson GL, Larson JC, Ensrud KE, Reed SD, Newton KM, Sherman S, Sammel MD, LaCroix AZ.(PubMed)