Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 cup peanut
1/2 cup sweet potato
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature).
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis ofpregnancy has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy is a medical condition during pregnancy in which bile cannot flow from the liver to the duodenum. According to the Sichuan University, increased oxidative stress due to lipid peroxidation and inflammatory activity(2) in prevention of natural antioxidant to perform its tast effectively(1).
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, CoQ, Vitamin E, D and and K nut may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyCoenzyme Q and vitamin E found abundantly in peanut and sweet potato respectively, may be used for prevention and treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy, according to the Universidad de Buenos Aires(3).
In the investigation of the effect of vitamin D, found abundantly in low fat milk in women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy, Dr. Wikström Shemer E and Dr. Marschall HU. suggested, low levels of vitamin D not only indicate fetal distress but also reduce vitamin D function in regulated steroid metabolism(4). Other study proposed the well-timed Vitamin K, (found in high amount in bbroccoli) therapy in all cases with impaired secretion of bile during pregnancy may necessary for women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy(5).
The effectiveness of Broccoli, Peanut, Sweet Potato and Low fat Milk may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for prevention and treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy with little or no adverse effects.
Women who are at high risk of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy due to family history, weaken immune system,..... should drink at least one serving daily and women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Oxidative stress markers in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: a prospective controlled study. by Hu YY1, Liu JC, Xing AY.(PubMed)
(2) Placental ADAMTS-12 Levels in the Pathogenesis of Preeclampsia and Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy. by Oztas E1, Ozler S2, Ersoy AO2, Erkenekli K2, Sucak A2, Ergin M3, Uygur D2, Danisman N2.(PubMed)
(3) Coenzyme Q in pregnant women and rats with intrahepatic cholestasis by Martinefski MR1, Contin MD, Rodriguez MR, Geréz EM, Galleano ML, Lucangioli SE, Bianciotti LG, Tripodi VP.(PubMed)
(4) Decreased 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D levels in women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy by Wikström Shemer E1, Marschall HU.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne