Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
The sweet taste of these little hors d'oeuvres will surprise with your taster buds.
Preheated oven to 350 degree F (180 degree C)
Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
12 pecan halves 12
12 1/2 inch (1cm) slice baguette 12
12 sliced Brie cheese 12
Pure maple syrup
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast pecans, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Remove from heat.
2. Place baguette slices on prepared baking sheet. Spread Dijon mustard to taste over 1 side of each slice. Top each slice with Brie and a toasted pecan.
3. Drizzle maple syrup over top. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 minutes or until cheese is melted. make 12.
variation: For a bolder flavor, replace the pecans with chopped hazelnuts and Brie with blue cheese, such as Cambozola.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne