Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
Thus recipe can easily to double, triple or even quadrupled to suit the number of your guests. You will soon see bottom of the bowl.
Tips: Cilantro is a magic ingredient in this recipe so don't be tempted to leave it out or substitute another herb. The salsa can be made up to 4 hours ahead of serving. Cover and let stand at room temperature -- do not refrigerate it or the tomato will lose its flavor.
1 tomato, diced 1
1/4 cup diced red onion 60mL
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro 60mL
1/4 cup tomato juice 60mL
1 chile pepper, chopped 1
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine tomato, red onion, cilantro, tomato juice and chile pepper. Season with salt to taste. Make about 1/12 cup (375mL)
Variation: Cilantro avocado salsa: Add I dice of avocado with the tomato.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne