Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
Finger food without messy fingers, each tomato is an hors d'oeuvre.
Pinenuts are the seeds of pinecones. They are fantastic nuts that becomes flavorful once they are toasted.
2 tbsp. pine nuts 30mL
25 cherry tomatoes 25
1/2 cup cream cheese softened 125 mL
Fresh parsley sprigs
1, In a skillet over medium heat, toast pine nuts, stirring constantly for 2 to 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
2. Cut top of cherry tomatoes. Remove seeds with small spoon.
3. In a bowl mash together cream cheese. Fill tomatoes with cream cheese
mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with a few frigs of
parsley for color.
Variation: Cherry tomatoes with zesty cheese
mash 1/4 tsp. (1mL) smoke paprika and 1tsp. (5mL0 Grated lemon zest into cream cheese before adding pine nuts. make 25.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne