Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
Fresh basil leaves add an explosion of flavor top this quesadillas. in a perfect recipe for the end of summer.
1/4 cup creamy goat cheese 60mL
3 large or small flour tortillas 3
1 zucchini thinly sliced into round 1
1/4 cup chopped onion 60mL
15 basil leaves 15
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Spread goat cheese on half of each tortilla.
2. In a skillet, heat 1 tsp. (5mL) oil over medium high heat. Gently fry zucchini rounds, turning once until tender.
3. Place zucchini, tomatoes, onion, basil and cheddar cheese on top of goat cheese. Fold tortillas in half.
4. In a skillet heat 1 tsp. (5mL) oil over medium heat. Fry one
quesadilla, turning once, for 2 -3 minutes per side until cheese is
melted and tortilla is crispy. Repeat with remaining quesadilla, adding
more oil between batches as necessary. Cut each quesadilla into 2
Serve 4 to 6.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne