Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
You will love the texture of this dip. Serve with crispy nacho.
Tip: If you like a touch of heat in your guacamole, add hot pepper sauce or a small amount of minced jalapeno pepper.
2 very ripe avocados 2
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice 30mL
2 tsp. olive oil 10mL
1 tomato, seeded and diced 1
1 gloved garlic, minced 1
Pinch granulated sugar
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In food processor puree avocados until smooth. Or use a fork to smash avocado.
1. Stir in lemon juice, olive oil, tomato, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately as avocados have a tendency to blacken quickly. Serve 4.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne