Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Respiratory Disease is defined as medical conditions which affect the breathing organ and tissues including Inflammatory lung disease, Obstructive lung diseases, Restrictive lung diseases, Respiratory tract infections, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, the nerves and muscles breathing , etc.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting the air way of the lung with recurring symptoms, such as wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The disease affects people of all ages, and mostly starts during childhood. According to American academy, allergy, asthma and immunology, about 1 in 10 children (10%) had asthma and 1 in 12 adults (8%) had asthma in 2009. (about 25 million, or 8% of the U.S. population).
Epidemiological studies, linking herbs in reduced risk and treatment of asthma have been inconclusive but certain herbs have been found to be effectively in some studies.
B. serrata gum resin extract (BSE) may be potential for the treatment of a variety of inflammatory diseases including inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and asthma, according to Central Laboratory of German Pharmacists, Eschborn,(24), same as boswellic acids in some autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and bronchial asthma, according to University of Tuebingen(25). The compositions of Boswellia serrata, licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Tumeric root (Curcuma longa), in a total of 63 patients with bronchial asthma study, significantly decreased the plasma levels of Plasma leukotriene C(4) (LTC(4))(,) nitric oxide (NO) and malondialdehyde (MDA) in target therapy group when compared with placebo group(26).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(24) Boswellia serrata: an overall assessment of in vitro, preclinical, pharmacokinetic and clinical data by Abdel-Tawab M1, Werz O, Schubert-Zsilavecz M.(PubMed)
(25) Boswellic acids in chronic inflammatory diseases by Ammon HP.(PubMed)
(26) Natural anti-inflammatory products and leukotriene inhibitors as complementary therapy for bronchial asthma by Houssen ME1, Ragab A, Mesbah A, El-Samanoudy AZ, Othman G, Moustafa AF, Badria FA.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne