Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 30 minutes vegetarian recipes by Marie-laude Morin, Publisher Robert Rose at www,robertrose.ca
This recipe can be served anywhere and anytime. The toasted iota points are a marvelous accompanied to hummus, guacamoles and dips.
Preheat over 400 degree F (200 degree C)
Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
1. Cut pitas into points. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with cumin and paprika to taste.
2. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until bread is crispy. Let cool on pan on a wire rack. Serve 4.
Variation: Replace cumin and paprika with smoke paprika or your favorite dried herb for a different flavor.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne