Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Epidemically, increased incidence and prevalence of overweight and obesity over 3 decades in the develop world now has spread to South East Asian population, due to over 20 years of economic prosperity causes of lifestyle changes in populations with very different initial habits. Suggestions of reduced fat intake less than 30% of total calories with a low proportion of saturated fat with high in fiber from predominantly low-glycaemic-index-carbohydrate foods is recommended. Calorie intake should be distributed between several meals per day with restricted intake of snacks and drinks(1)(2).
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is defined as endocrinologic diseases caused by undeveloped follicles clumping on the ovaries interfered with the function of the normal ovaries, resulting in enlarged ovaries, hormone imbalance( excessive androgen), male pattern hair development, acne, irregular period or absence of period, weight gain and infertility. The syndrome effects over 5% of women population.
Ginkgo biloba is oldest living tree species, genus Ginkgo, belonging to the family Ginkgoaceae, native to China, from temperate zone to subtropical zone and some parts of north America. It Has been used in traditional herbal medicine in treating impotence, memory loss,respiratory diseases, circulatory disorders and deafness as well as preventing drunkenness, and bedwetting.
Ginkgolide B, a major chemical constituent of Ginkgo biloba, significantly inhibited MDCK cyst formation dose dependently and cyst enlargement in the MDCK cyst model, embryonic kidney cyst model, and PKD mouse mode, through induced cyst cell differentiation and altered the Ras/MAPK signaling pathway(10).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
A fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health & Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms for 3 dollars
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62. (Limit time offers)
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipehttp://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(1) Diet and nutrition in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): pointers for nutritional management by Farshchi H, Rane A, Love A, Kennedy RL(PubMed)
(2) The optimal diet for women with polycystic ovary syndrome? by Marsh K, Brand-Miller J.(PubMed)(9)Effects of chamomile extract on biochemical and clinical parameters in a rat model of polycystic ovary syndrome by Farideh ZZ, Bagher M, Ashraf A, Akram A, Kazem M.(PubMed)(13) Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome with spironolactone plus licorice byArmanini D, Castello R, Scaroni C, Bonanni G, Faccini G, Pellati D, Bertoldo A, Fiore C, Moghetti P(PubMed)
(10) Ginkgolide B inhibits renal cyst development in in vitro and in vivo cyst models by Zhou H1, Gao J, Zhou L, Li X, Li W, Li X, Xia Y, Yang B.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne