Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Respiratory Disease is defined as medical conditions which affect the breathing organ and tissues including Inflammatory lung disease, Obstructive lung diseases, Restrictive lung diseases, Respiratory tract infections, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, the nerves and muscles breathing , etc.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting the air way of the lung with recurring symptoms, such as wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The disease affects people of all ages, and mostly starts during childhood. According to American academy, allergy, asthma and immunology, about 1 in 10 children (10%) had asthma and 1 in 12 adults (8%) had asthma in 2009. (about 25 million, or 8% of the U.S. population).
Epidemiological studies, linking herbs in reduced risk and treatment of asthma have been inconclusive but certain herbs have been found to be effectively in some studies.
Kava Kava is a tall shrub, genus Piper, belonging to family Piperaceae, native to western Pacific. The herb has been used in traditional medicine as a drink for sedative and anesthetic effects and to treat anxiety, insomnia, etc.
Kava kava (Piper) one most commonly used as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) for treatment of asthma, allergy, and immunologic conditions, may display some adverse effects in the form of a hypersensitivity reaction(27). According to University of Aberdeen, kavain and flavokavains A and B treatment in asthmatic subjects enhanced anti-inflammatory mechanisms, through inhibition of both inhibitor of kappaB (IkappaB) degradation and subsequent translocation of p50 and p65 NF-kappaB subunits from the cytoplasm to the nucleus(28).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(27) Complementary and alternative interventions in asthma, allergy, and immunology by Bielory L.(PubMed)
(28) Inhibition of TNFalpha-induced activation of nuclear factor kappaB by kava (Piper methysticum) derivatives by Folmer F1, Blasius R, Morceau F, Tabudravu J, Dicato M, Jaspars M, Diederich M.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne