Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Raw, Quick and delicious! 5 ingredient recipes in just 15 minutes by Douglas McNish, Published by Robert Rose. You can visit them at www.robertrose.ca
This marmalade is a great addition to raw breakfast bowls. Try it stirred into Cinnamon. Crunch Cereal, Almond Ginger Apple Hemp Cereal on Breakfast Porridge or spread it on Rise and Shine Bar.
To soak the dates for this recipe, place in a bowl and add 2 cups (500 mL) hot water. Cover and set a side for 10 minutes, Drain, discarding soaking liquid.
2 tbsp. finely grated orange zest 30mL
2 cups chopped orange segments 500mL
1 cup chopped pitted dates, soaked
in a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process orange zest, orange segments and soaked dates until smooth, Transfer to a bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. make 2 cups (500mL)
Orange ginger marmalade
Add 1/4 cup (60mL) chopped peeled gingerroot to the mixture.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne