Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Respiratory Disease is defined as medical conditions which affect the breathing organ and tissues including Inflammatory lung disease, Obstructive lung diseases, Restrictive lung diseases, Respiratory tract infections, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, the nerves and muscles breathing , etc.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting the air way of the lung with recurring symptoms, such as wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The disease affects people of all ages, and mostly starts during childhood. According to American academy, allergy, asthma and immunology, about 1 in 10 children (10%) had asthma and 1 in 12 adults (8%) had asthma in 2009. (about 25 million, or 8% of the U.S. population).
Epidemiological studies, linking herbs in reduced risk and treatment of asthma have been inconclusive but certain herbs have been found to be effectively in some studies.
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, the genus Panax, belonging to the family Araliaceae. Depending to the climate where it grows, ginseng can be classified mainly into Panax ginseng Asian ginseng (root), Red ginseng, wild ginseng, American ginseng (root).
According to Gachon University, Korean. red ginseng (KRG) was found effectively in treating nasal allergic inflammatory reaction in an allergic murine model by reducing Th2 cytokines(30). RG-II, isolated from Panax ginseng, inhibited asthmatic reaction of an ovalbumin-induced murine model, through regulated the T(H)1/T(H)2 immune response(31). Other researchers suggested that Panax ginseng ameliorates airway inflammation through inhibited the numbers of goblet cells and further small G proteins and increased MAP kinases in bronchoalveolar lavage cells and lung tissues, in ovalbumin-induced allergic asthma in mice(32)
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(30) The effect of Korean red ginseng on allergic inflammation in a murine model of allergic rhinitis by Jung JH1, Kang IG, Kim DY, Hwang YJ, Kim ST.(PubMed)
(31) RG-II from Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer suppresses asthmatic reaction by Jung ID1, Kim HY, Park JW, Lee CM, Noh KT, Kang HK, Heo DR, Lee SJ, Son KH, Park HJ, Shin SJ, Park JH, Ryu SW, Park YM.(PubMed)
(32) Panax ginseng ameliorates airway inflammation in an ovalbumin-sensitized mouse allergic asthma model by Kim DY1, Yang WM.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne