Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by 125 best Chinese recipes by Bill Jones and Stephen Wong, published by Robert Rose
2 cups long-grain rice 500mL
31/2 cups stock or water 875mL
1tsp. salt 5mL
2tbsp. grainy mustard 25mL
1 orange, juice and chopped zest
1. In a pot with a tight-fitting pod, combine rice, stock or water, salt, mustard, orange juice and zest. bring to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
2 Cover pot tightly. Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, with lid on for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve 4- 6.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
A fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health & Loose Weight
10 - 20 years younger of your ageing forearms
The ingredient through clinical trial showed effectively in rejuvenated
90% aging forearms of age group 57 - 62.
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipehttp://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne