Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Respiratory Disease is defined as medical conditions which affect the breathing organ and tissues including Inflammatory lung disease, Obstructive lung diseases, Restrictive lung diseases, Respiratory tract infections, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, the nerves and muscles breathing , etc.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting the air way of the lung with recurring symptoms, such as wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The disease affects people of all ages, and mostly starts during childhood. According to American academy, allergy, asthma and immunology, about 1 in 10 children (10%) had asthma and 1 in 12 adults (8%) had asthma in 2009. (about 25 million, or 8% of the U.S. population).
Epidemiological studies, linking herbs in reduced risk and treatment of asthma have been inconclusive but certain herbs have been found to be effectively in some studies.
Sho-seiryu-to (Xiao-Qing-Long-Tang) is a herbal composition included Chi Fu Ling, Gui Zhi, Bai Shao, Gan Jiang, Gan Cao, Zhi Ban Xia and Wu Wei Zi. According to the China Medical University, Xiao-Qing-Long-Tang (XQLT), inhibited the allergic inflammation including AHR, IgE elevation and eosinophil infiltration in Der p stimulated mice through regulating neurotrophin and reducing TARC(33) and also exhibited anti-airway inflammatory, anti-airway remodeling, and specific immunoregulatory effects in a chronic asthmatic mice model, through downregulated IL-10, IL-13, RANTES, Eotaxin, and MCP-1 mRNA expression in the lung(34). In the comparison of oral administration of 3 mg/day Shoseiryuto, 30 mg/day LFK, 3 mg/day of Shoseiryuto co-administered with 30 mg/day of LFK, and saline showed a significant reduction in the accumulation of eosinophils at 3 mg/day Shoseiryuto co-administered with 30 mg/day of LFK(35).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
(33) Xiao-Qing-Long-Tang shows preventive effect of asthma in an allergic asthma mouse model through neurotrophin regulation by Chang RS1, Wang SD, Wang YC, Lin LJ, Kao ST, Wang JY.(PubMed)
(34) Xiao-Qing-Long-Tang attenuates allergic airway inflammation and remodeling in repetitive Dermatogoides pteronyssinus challenged chronic asthmatic mice model by Wang SD1, Lin LJ, Chen CL, Lee SC, Lin CC, Wang JY, Kao ST.(PubMed)
(35) Enhancement of anti-allergic effects mediated by the Kampo medicine Shoseiryuto (Xiao-Qing-Long-Tang in Chinese) with lysed Enterococcus faecalis FK-23 in mice by Shimada T1, Kondoh M, Motonaga C, Kitamura Y, Cheng L, Shi H, Enomoto T, Tsuruta D, Ishii M, Kobayashi H.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne