Google Ads

Get Pregnant Naturally

Get Pregnant Naturally
".....Utilizing Traditional Chinese Medicine in Tonifying Energy flow to the Reproductive System Channels In Men and Women for Natural Conception, including Couple Who were diagnosed with Unexplained causes of Infertility...." Chantel M.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Soy protein and polycystic kidney disease (PKD) and elevated kidney insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) levels

Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

According to the study of "Dietary soy protein effects on disease and IGF-I in male and female Han:SPRD-cy rats" by Aukema HM, Housini I., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers indicated in abstract that Dietary soy protein compared with casein delays the progression of disease in male and female Han:SPRD-cy rats. Overall, IGF-I was lower in +/+ animals, in females, and in animals consuming the soy protein diet, supporting a role for IGF-I in the pathogenesis of disease in the Han:SPRD-cy rat and an ameliorating role for dietary soy protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment