Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US national library of medicine, National Institute of health
According to the study of "[Proliferation inhibition and apoptosis onset in human ovarian carcinoma cell line SKOV3 induced by Genistein].[Article in Chinese]" by Li Y, Mi C., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that Genistein could inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in ovarian carcinoma cell lines SKOV(3). Its inhibitory effect appears to be due to the up-regulation of p21(WAF1/CIP1) mRNA and protein expression, down-regulation of PCNA and cyclin B1 protein. The onset of apoptosis in ovarian carcinoma cell is related to the up-regulation of bax and down-regulation of bcl-2 in mRNA and protein level induced by Genistein.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne