Serve 4, cook time 25 minutes
|2 pieces bean curd|
|75 g fish meat|
|1 egg white|
|(1 tbsp corn flour|
|1/4 tsp sesame oil|
|salt and pepper to taste)|
|spring onion, chopped|
|1 red chili, chopped finely|
|4 walnuts, finely chopped|
|2 slices ham, chopped|
|1 egg white and 1 tsp corn flour, mixed|
- Mash bean curd finely
- Mash fish meat, mix well with salt
and egg white.
- Add bean curd and A and mix thoroughly.
- Steam the mixture in a container for
20 minutes. Cool.
- Cut into strips, the size of fish fingers.
- Coat the top surface thinly with egg
and flour mixture
- Place minced walnut and ham over strips.
- Coat each stick with corn flour, to prevent the walnut and ham pieces from loosening.
Heat oil to fry the fritters till brown and crispy,
1 minute for each stick.
Garnish and serve hot with your favorite sauces, curried mayonnaise, chili sauces, satay sauces, Chinese chili sauce ...more