Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
According to the study of "Serum IGF-1 concentrations change with soy and seaweed supplements in healthy postmenopausal American women" by Teas J, Irhimeh MR, Druker S, Hurley TG, Hébert JR, Savarese TM, Kurzer MS., posted in posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers indicated that Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is an anabolic hormone important for growth and development. However, high-circulating serum concentrations in adults are associated with increased risk of postmenopausal breast cancer....and concluded that Concurrent seaweed and soy consumption may be important in modifying the effect of soy on IGF-1 serum concentrations.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne