Serve 3, cook time 10 minute
Ingredients and method
3 pieces soft tofu, using a spoon to slightly dent
a hole in the centre for stuffing purpose.
- 50 prawns, chopped finely (optional)
- 50 g fish meat, use blender to blend
- 100 g minced pork
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- corn flour mixture made from 3 tbsp
wheat flour,1 tbsp corn flour and 3 tbsp water
Mix the above ingredients evenly.
Divide into 3 portions.
Stuff each piece of tofu with 1 portion of the mixture.
Coat with batter all over.
- 1/2cup of chicken stock soup
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat enough oil. Carefully add in
stuffed bean curd. (meat side down to avoid separation). Fry till golden.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Dish out. Leave 1/2 tbsp oil in the wok.
- Add the chicken stock mixture till boil.
- Put the liquid mixture at base of a plate
to serve as sauce.
- Place the stuffed tofu on top of the sauce.
- Garnish and serve hot.