Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In a study of "Phytotherapy as alternative to hormone replacement therapy" by Molla MD, Hidalgo-Mora JJ, Soteras MG., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that trials performed with soy isoflavones have observed a reduction of the loss of bone mineral density in postmenopausal women and a slight decrease in LDL cholesterol. In short, phytotherapy will constitute a therapeutic option that can offer assistance to women who want to improve their quality of life through relief of vasomotor symptoms or benefit from other effects for their health.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne