Posted by Chantel, Recipe submitted by keda, 12/10/06 to Vegweb.com
Soy Protein Meatballs
1 cup textured soy protein
1 tablespoon pea flour
1-2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1/2 red bell pepper
Pour hot water over soy protein. Let it soak for 5 minutes. Then remove the water and squeeze it with your hands until it becomes sticky.
Add bread crumbs, pea flour, salt and pepper. Chop onion and bell pepper and lightly fry in skillet with some oil. Add to the protein. Mix well.
With wet hands make small meatballs and fry in frying pan until brown on both sides.
These taste good with fried broccoli and fresh tomato.
Preparation time: 15 minutes (Source)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne