Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of `Influence of diet on nipple aspirate fluid production and estrogen levels`by Morimoto Y, Conroy SM, Pagano IS, Franke AA, Stanczyk FZ, Maskarinec G., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that isoflavonoid and soy consumption suggested inverse associations (p = 0.01 and p = 0.08). For estrogens in NAF, total fat and monounsaturated fat intake was positively associated with E(2) (p = 0.05 and p = 0.02) and in serum, alcohol intake was associated with higher E(1)S levels (p = 0.02). These findings suggest a weak influence of dietary composition on NAF production and estrogen levels in serum and NAF.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne