Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In a study of "[Efficiency of NaFeEDTA fortified soy sauce on anemia prevention].[Article in Chinese]" by Zhao X, Lu Q, Wang S, Yin S., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that the soy sauce fortified with NaFeEDTA can increase the Hb level and decrease the prevalence of anemia in the children, and the NaFeEDTA fortified soy sauce can enhance the weight gain and the pull up of the subcutaneous fat. It is suggested that using NaFeEDTA fortified soy sauce in high IDA prevalence population was an efficient way for IDA preventing.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne