Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
prepare 2 frozen multi grain waffles according to package direction. Top with 1/2 cup fresh berries, 2 tablespoons Mable syrup and 1 tablespoon sliced almond, toasted. Serve with 3/4 plain fat free yogurt mixed with tablespoon honey.
per serving; 478 cal/. 5 g fat (1g sat. fat), 0mg chol., 500mg sodium, 61 g carb., 60g sugar, 5g fiber, 21g pro.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne