Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
In a saucepan cook 1/2 cup chopped onion in 1 teaspoon canola oil. Add a 12 ounces package frozen pureed winter squash, 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth, and 3/4 teaspoon curry powder. Simmer for 2 minutes; whisk in 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt. Enjoy 1 cup of soup sprinkled with 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme (refrigerate remaining 1 cup for another meal). Serve with 1 slice whole grain bread topped with 1 ounce goat cheese and 2 tomatoes slices. if desire, add black pepper, Serve with 4 ounces fruit cup.
per serving; 448 cal., 13g fat(6g sa.t fat), 24mg chol., 460g sodium, 30g sugar, 9g fiber, 20g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne