Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
In a small saucepan stir together 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup fat free milk, 2 table and 2 teaspoons raisins, 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar. Heat over medium heat string often. Sprinkle with a teaspoon sliced almonds, toasted. Serve with 6 ounces carton vanilla low fat yogurt.
Per serving; 408 cal., 8 fat (2g sat. fat), 10mg chol., 148 mg sodium, 72g carb., 44g sugar, 4g fiber, 16g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne