Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
In a blender combine 1 small banana, one 6-ounces carton vanilla fat-free yogurt, 1/2 cup of fat free milk, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. If desired, add ice. Cover and blend. Serve with half of whole grain English muffin spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
Per serving: 454 cal., 10g fat(2g sat. fat). 6mg chol., 409 mg sodium, 78g carb., 52 g sugar, 6g fiber, 19g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne