Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
Preheat oven to 450 degree F. In a bowl toss together 2 cup cubed acorn squash; half of large onion. sliced; half of a red sweet pepper, diced; 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes; 1tablespon olive oil; 1 clove garlic minced; a pinch salt; and a pinch of chili powder. Spread mixture on a parchment lined bake in sheet. Roast for 25 to 45 minutes or until squash is tender and vegetables are slightly browns on edges. Serve over 1/2 cup cooked whole wheat couscous. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoon feta cheese and black pepper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoon light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing.
Per serving: 436 cal., 11g aft( 4g sat. fat) 17 mg chol., 666 mg sodium, 79g carb. 12g sugar, 3g fiber, 13g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne