Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Research article by Kyle J. Norton
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
The oral contraceptive pill is defined as one type of birth control pill containing both estrogen and progesterone that helps to control unwanted pregnancy and reducing symptoms of abdominal pain before, during or after menstrual cycle such as endometriosis, premenstrual symptoms etc.
Normally, women taking the oral contraceptive pill are required to take additional mineral supplements because of it interferences with serum level of minerals.
I. Increase intake of below minerals
Oral contraceptive pills decrease lower blood levels of zinc and calcium in the women body causing weaken immune system, interfering with the function of reproductive muscles tone and a loss of appetite.
Oral contraceptive pills depletes magnesium in the body causing osteoporosis, muscle cramps, weakness, insomnia, anxiety and depression.
Study shows that women who take oral contraceptive pills when peak bone mass is developing may increase the risk of osteoporosis later in their life. It also shows that women using oral contraceptives and adding calcium in their diet gain significantly more bone mineral density in their hips and spines(314).
II. Reduce intake of below minerals
Since women are on the pill, their menstrual cycle have distorted. The reducing of period blood or no period contributes to less iron loss than other women who have menstruation.
Level of copper increase when women are on the pill causing mood swing, behavior disorder, depression and deficiency of zinc. This type of imbalance may damage to the liver if high levels of copper are allowed to accumulate for a prolong period of time.
Certain types of oral contraceptive pill may increase level of potassium that contribute to serious heart and health problems, specially for women having pre- existing condition such as kidney, liver or adrenal disease.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(310) Nutrition and the pill by Tyrer LB.(PubMed)
(312) Effect of oral contraceptive agents on vitamin and mineral requirements by Thorp VJ.(PubMed)
(313) Nutritional effects of oral contraceptive use: a review by Webb JL.(PubMed)
(314) Steroidal contraceptives: effect on bone fractures in women by Lopez LM1, Grimes DA, Schulz KF, Curtis KM, Chen M.(PubMed)
(315) Effects of long-term postoperative oral contraceptive use for the prevention of endometrioma recurrence on bone mineral density in young women by Lee DY1, Oh YK, Yoon BK, Choi D.(PubMed)
(316) [Oral contraceptive lowers serum magnesium].[Article in Hebrew] by Blum M1, Kitai E, Ariel Y, Schnierer M, Bograd H.(PubMed)
(317) The association between drospirenone and hyperkalemia: a comparative-safety study by Bird ST1, Pepe SR, Etminan M, Liu X, Brophy JM, Delaney JA.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne