Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Combine 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and brown sugar, Sprinkle mixture over one 3 ounces salmon fillet; rub in. Roast salmon for 15 minutes or until it fakes with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl combine 1/2 cup cooked brown rice; 1/4 frozen peas, thawed; and 1 green onion, sliced. Microwave for 1 minute. slice half of a cucumber; drizzle 2 teaspoon cider vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Serve salmon with rice mixture, cucumber mixture and lime wedges.
Per serving; 370 cal., 15g fat (3g sat. fat), 47mg chol., 72 mg sodium, 36g carb., 7g sugar, 5g fiber, 23g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne