Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Research article by Kyle J. Norton
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
1. High Blood Pressure(320)
More than 5% of women in US alone suffered from high blood pressure caused by intake of oral contraceptive combination pills. It often happens to women older than 35 years old and the risk is increasing with age. Study shows that estrogen in the oral contraceptive combination pill may cause the elevating of high blood pressure(318), and the progesterone only pill may cause the rise of diastolic pressure(319). Women who smoke while taking the birth control pill have greater risk of hypertension than non smokers(323).
2. Blood Clots(321)(322)(326)(327)
Estrogen in the oral contraceptive combination pill causes the increasing of certain chemicals that increase the risk of stickiness of platelets and blood clots in the veins in the body.
3. High level of cholesterol(320)(324)(325)
Woman who has high level of cholesterol in the body should take extra cautious while taking the oral contraceptive pill. Study shows that the pill may cause the rise of cholesterol levels in some women as resulting of high levels of estrogen caused by abnormal liver function.
If blood clots are allowed to accumulate for a prolong period of time in the veins of women taking the birth control bill, they may cause blockage of blood circulation that carries nutrients and oxygen for cells need resulting in increasing the risk of stroke.
5. Heart diseases(327)(328)
Blood clots in the veins cause the heart to work much harder to carry the nutrients and oxygen to the body's cells and waste from the cells. If this situation exists for a prolong period of time, it may increase high blood pressure and damage some parts in the heart resulting in heart diseases.
6. Hardening blood arteries(318)(329)
Study shows that oral contraceptive pill causes the atherosclerosis plaque build up in the arterial blood vessels. According to this study, the risk of stroke and heart diseases caused by high level of cholesterol and plaque formation increasing substantially to women taking the pill.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(318) Peripheral arterial disease in a female using high-dose combined oral contraceptive pills by Pallavee P1, Samal S, Samal R.(PubMed)
(319) Cardiovascular disease in women: contraceptive issues and nonvalvular cardiovascular disease by Schrager S1, Dalby J, Hayon R, Fox K.(PubMed)
(320) Hypertension in women by August P.(PubMed)
(321) [Contraception in women with special problems].[Article in German] by Mueck A1, Neulen J, Thaler C, Birkhäuser M, Braendle W, Kiesel L, Kuhl H.(PubMed)
(322) Smoking and use of oral contraceptives: impact on thrombotic diseases by Lidegaard O.(PubMed)
(323) Blood Pressure, smoking and oral contraceptive control after cryptogenic stroke in young adults in the PFO-ASA Study by Arquizan C1, Touzé E, Moulin T, Woimant F, Ducrocq X, Mas JL; Patent Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal Aneurysm Study Group.(PubMed)
(324) Worsening hypertriglyceridemia with oral contraceptive pills in an adolescent with HIV-associated lipodystrophy: a case report and review of the literature by Patni N, Diaz EG, Cabral MD, Siqueira LM, Diaz A.(PubMed)
(325) Lipid profile of women using oral contraceptive pills by Naz F1, Jyoti S, Akhtar N, Afzal M, Siddique YH.(PubMed)
(326) Risk of cardiovascular events with hormonal contraception: insights from the Danish cohort study by Lalude OO.(PubMed)
(327)Thrombotic diseases in young women and the influence of oral contraceptives by Lidegaard O.(PubMed)
(328) Hormonal contraceptives and arterial disease: an epidemiological update by Plu-Bureau G1, Hugon-Rodin J, Maitrot-Mantelet L, Canonico M.(PubMed)
(329) Endothelial function across an oral contraceptive cycle in women using levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol by Torgrimson BN1, Meendering JR, Kaplan PF, Minson CT.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne