Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipes contributed by Company Coming salads by Jean Pare
Refreshing and crisp with a creamy. Contains an excellent mixture
Tiny frozen peas, thawed 1cup 250 ml
Chopped celery 2./3 cup 150 ml
Fined chopped onion 1/4 cup 50 ml
salad dressing (or mayonnaise) 1/2 cup 125 ml
Milk 3 tbsp. 50 ml
Prepared mustard 1/2 tsp. 2 ml
Granulated sugar 1/2 tsp. 2 ml
Salt 1/4 tsp. 1 ml
Pepper 1/16 tsp. 0.5 ml
Head lettuce, cut or torn, lightly packed 4 cups 1L
dark green, such as Romaine or spinach, cut or torn, lightly packed
Combined peas, celery and onion in a large bowl.
Mix next 6 ingredients in a small container. Add to celery mixture. Stir.
Cover and chill until before serving
Add lettuce, dark greens and bacons. Toss to coat. Serve 6..
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne