Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
In a samll bowl combine 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 2 table spoon of raisins, and 2 tablespoons slivered almonds. Add 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt, 1/2 tablespoon curry powder, and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper. Toss until coated. Divide mixture among 3 romaine leaves, roll up. Serve with 1 medium tangerine.
Per serving: 455 cal., 11g fat (2g sat.fat), 119 mg chol.,172g sodium, 35 carb. 25g sugar, 6g fiber, 55g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne